Js750 China Hot Selling Concrete Mixer for Sale
|FOB Price:||US $10,000-12,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $10,000-12,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||60 Sets/Mouth|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JS750
- Shotcrete Type: Wet
- Productivity: 35㎡/h
- Condition: New
- Others: Can Be Customized as Need
- Transport Package: Container
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Type: Concrete Mixer
- Machining Process: Hydraulic
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000
- Color: Yellow
- Trademark: ZEYU
- Specification: steel
- HS Code: 8474310000
This machine is twin-shaft compulsory concrete mixer. Steel material for making ZEYU twin-shaft compulsory concrete mixer is purchased from top-level supplier. Some of the part is imported from famous company. It gives you the flexibility you need and simplicity you want while saving you money.
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China (Mainland)|
|Speed of Mixing Drum:||30.5r/min|
|Water Supply Mode:||Water Pump Motor|
|Working Cycle Period:||72s|
|Discharge Way:||Manual Handle/Pneumatic|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
|Max. Aggregate size:||60/80mm|
|Feeding type:||Lifting hopper|
|Delivery time:||20 days after payment|
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Wooden package
Delivery Detail: in 5 days after payment
SPECIFICATION OF TWIN-SHAFT COMPULSORY CONCRETE MIXER JS750
|Max. aggregate size||80/60|
|Hopper lifting speed||18m/min|
Considerate after-sales service & product maintenance. We will provide you with the first-class technology and services to gain your recognition and trust:
1. Excellent manufacturing team with experience of over 15 years.
2. It can be customized to as your need.
3. Service product design, technical support, product installation, repair and other service as your needs.
4. Long-term cooperated transport company ensure the safe and timely delivery.
5. One-stop service save your precious time.
All your needs can be delivered in an accurate and effective manner. You can contact us anytime.
We are a company specialized in designing and manufacturing various of concrete batching plants, as well as the machine parts. Our company located in Jinan Shandong Province, it was founded by a group of engineers majoring in concrete batching plants.
We have more than ten years' experience of manufacturing and exporting.
As the origin factory, we offer our clients the most favorable price with considerable service. We sincerely welcome clients all over the world coming to visit our company.
1. From design to install, supply one-stop service for small, medium and large concrete mixing plants. In charge of installation, adjustment and teaching on-site as well as spare parts supplyment.
2. Our concrete batching plant with good abrasion resistance, low energy cost, good mixing quality and high production efficiency.
3. Adhere to the promise, delivery in time. Begins with customers' need, end with customers' satisfaction.
4. Professional team which is experienced with international market and have strong technical capability, supply solution and maintenance within 24h. "
Q: What kind of products do you have?
1. Stationary concrete mixing station arranges from HZS25 to HZS180
2. Mobile concrete mixing station
3. Concrete mixer machine
4. Portable drum concrete mixer with diesel engine
5. Spare parts including screw conveyor and bolted cement silo
Q: How about your technological support?
1. We own a team of engineers majoring in concrete mixing machines with more than ten years' experience.
2. In recent years, the company cooperates with some domestic and foreign well-known manufacturers, universities and design institutes. What's more, it has developed some products with core competence.
3. We could do personal design for clients as their production demand and their condition.
Q: How is your price?
We are factory not the trading company. There is no media organization between
clients and us. We give customers the most favorable price.
Q: What is your payment way?
We support T/T, 30% deposit after signing the contract and remaining 70% need to be received by delivery.
Q: How about your after-sale service?
Engineers go abroad for installation, teaching and maintenance.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee period?
Our quality guarantee period is 12 months.
We also have other related products. If you need and have any questions, please contact me anytime.
SHANDONG ZEYU HEAVY INDUSTRY SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Wendy Sun Sales Manager Int. business department
Tel : +86 18888320433
Add: Rm. 805, West Block, Xiyuan Mansion, Crossing Of Yantai Road And Shun'an Road, Huaiyin Dist. Jinan City, Shandong Province, China